Monday, November 1, 2010

El Cuatro in the Tennessee EMM Finals

Dad and El Cuatro in the Tennessee EMM Finals. El Cuatro was blind folded for the entire performance. The song is Horses In Heaven..... And YES... There will be horses in Heaven. God gave us these beautiful animals to love and enjoy here... Why would we think they wouldn't be in heaven.... Listen and enjoy the song as you watch the video. We have been truly blessed.

Horses In Heaven
Had to bury my best horse last evening
It was the saddest thing I’ve ever done
We’d rode a lot of hard miles together
He was a big hearted son of a gun
And in the wake of his final few moments
His eyes seemed to say we’ll meet again
And then and there I was faced with a question
That I’d been ponderin’ since I don’t know when


Will there be horses in heaven
A place where all good horses go
Will the studs and the mares
Be running in pairs up there
When He gathers His fold
Dear Lord, I’m sure needin’ to know

In my sorrow I turned to the bible
Like my mom and dad taught me to do
And I read in the great Revelations
‘Bout the One they call Faithful and True
It is written that He and His armies
On white horses will come back at last
And my heart sang for joy with the answer
To a question all cowboys have asked
Will there be any horses in Heaven
A place where all good horses go
Will the studs and the mares
Be runnin' in pairs up there
When He gathers His fold
Dear Lord, thanks for lettin' me know

2 comments:

  1. What a great performance! Enjoyed talking to you at KC's Saturday and I do hope that you will reconsider your decision on training, it is obvious you have a wonderful gift!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome! My youngest sister has been obsessed about getting her her horse to ride blindfolded after seeing your performance. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete