Friday, July 18, 2008

Uno just loves sweet tea


Don't know if you can see it from the second picture, but Uno has taken the glass and is holding it with his teeth. You know how I know he has become a member of the family. When I was a little kid, I would spend the day with my grandma during the summer because she lived right down the road and my mother worked. Every day after grandma would finish with lunch, they call it dinner down south, she would sit down with her glass of sweet tea to watch her stories. She would sit there and chew the ice from her sweet tea. That is a habit I picked up and I have been chewing ice for 30+ years now, even though the dentist tells me it is bad for my teeth. Well guess what, Uno likes sweet tea and he will adjust the glass to get the ice from the tea and chew it too. Guess it runs in the family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment